“Very good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great place to come for lunch. Everything I ever had on the menu was very good. Real nice old time bar. Lots of shopping nearby.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Finally went to The Club Car for Taco Tuesday after the recommendation of several friends and we weren't disappointed in the least. These are not your "typical" tacos which was fine with me! Choices are between pork or fish with cabbage substituted for lettuce and a mild chipotle sauce all for a buck! Everything else (cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, etc) are $.50 extra each, but who can complain at those prices? My son had a burger and fries which I had a bite of and it was yummy, too (though we had to request a second one be re-cooked so it was well-done, the way he likes it). Staff is wonderfully friendly and accommodating with everything you need, which we find almost everywhere in Auburn. The Club Car is an adult atmosphere, but they are very kid-friendly and my teenage son didn't feel out of place.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Nice friendly place to eat. We ate on a weekday so there was no music which made it very nice to visit. We meet some very good friends which we had not seen in some time and had a couple of drinks and a very nice dinner. Service was very good. Everything on the menu that I have tried has been delicious! We go the Club Car every time we go to Auburn. Really enjoy this place.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I eat there often with friends for lunch. Pub fare, good Bar, fine service. My girlfriend and I go there in the evening sometimes, have dinner, and dance to the local bands. Not a rowdy crowd, just fun. Tiny dance floor, but who cares? Service always consistent, atmosphere very nice

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My friend and I popped in for lunch yesterday while shopping in Old Town Auburn. Our server was Amanda who was very prompt and made some awesome apple martini's! We started with a goat cheese casadilla and coconut shrimp. For lunch we split a blue cheese burger with steak fries. It was cooked perfectly and everything was delicious! The had a great selection of appetizers and specialty burger chioces with a full bar. The portabello mushroom burger looked great ~ next time! Great service and prices were very moderate. Will be back!