“$10 BURGER”

Sierra Grill
Ranked #33 of 170 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Party of 11 under $150, meal was ok, service good, we might be back. Lots of flies not much prevention.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really enjoy Sierra Grill, both the one on Hwy 49 and the one on Lincoln Way. Sierra Grill on 49 has terrific BBQ offerings. Lots of sides to choose from also. Sierra Grill on Lincoln Way, good comfort food.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My sister took me here for a salad (for her to go somewhere just for a salad - it has to be good, so I had to try it for myself). This is not your low calorie kind of salad, but it IS the best restaurant salad I've ever had. I ordered the Sierra Salad ($9.99) which comes with your choice of brisket, pork, or chicken included in that price. You might think this is expensive for a salad in a barbecue joint, but it was big (I could barely finish it, but I nearly smacked the waitresses hand away when she offered to take my plat because I was determined to eat every tasty morsel!) and the portion of meat is generous, the salad is well worth the price in my opinion.

Salad is a bed of mixed succulent greens not bitter ones (romaine, butter, iceburg), corn, black beans, cheese, tortilla strips, black olives, tomatoes, avocado, BRISKET! (did I mention how tender and tasty it was? YUM) all topped with barbecue ranch dressing (served on the side of course) Amazing meal sized salad.

Friendly service, family friendly, full bar (happy hour $2 beer), great daily breakfast and lunch specials. I'm so happy I tried this place, can't wait to go back, and hope I have the will power to try something else on the menu and not just gobble up another one of these salads :) I so wish I had taken a picture before I devoured it - next time!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is the one on Lincoln Way. The food was really good and lots of it. I had the prime rib special ($10.99) and it was cooked perfectly. They also offer cheese fondue and bread which if your not careful will fill you up to quickly. Yummy. My family and I had a wonderful time and our bill was under $125.00 for 6 adults, 1 toddler and dessert for 4 of us. Good food, good service at a very reasonable price. Can't beat that.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant. You get a little pot of cheese to dip your bread in with dinner menu items. We both had the prime rib. At $10.99 this was a great value and was really tasty. It also came with soup or salad. Will for sure return.

Been to Sierra Grill? Share your experiences!