“Go For The "Q"”

Ranked #83 of 170 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The BBQ is very good. My husband had the brisket and said it was delish and could be cut with a fork. I had the St. Louis ribs and they were great, especially the sauce. The service is great. Our server, Nicole, made several trips for additional requests for us. The carrot cake is also very good. The atmosphere in the back where we ate is nothing really special and the air conditioner can be a bit loud at times.
My service group has met here before and the owner will go out of his way to meet your needs. Very nice

1  Thank PattyAnn45

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Ehhh not excited. The restaurant was clean and the service friendly and quick but I doubt we will return. We had a wide range of dishes from omelet ( yuck-greasy and overlooked bacon) that was served with cold biscuits and gravy to brisket and pulled pork which was pretty good. Moral of the story don't bother with anything except the BBQ and expect your sides to be grease laden.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is a truly great place for BBQ and service. I went with my best friend and we both had the sampler which allowed us to choose 3 meats, 2 sides, and corn bread. I had brisket, pulled pork, and ribs and everything was plentiful and melt in your mouth delicious! the portions were so were so large that I had enough for 2 more meals in the days following our visit. Our service was wonderful, and we never lacked for anything during our visit. I will DEFINITELY be going back when I am in the area again.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

We dined here with another couple on a Friday night. Although the parking lot was full, we got a table right away. The sampler platter was fabulous and we brought food home! Always a great way to stretch a buck!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We had our usual which is the full rack of St Louis Ribs that we split. They always split it in the kitchen, including the sides and there are so many ribs, that we always have enough to take home for lunch the next day. The ribs are tender, falling off the bone with that nice crust and pink ring that only smoking imparts. Just a lite coat of sauce with an extra dish of sauce for the sweet potato fries that we get as one of the sides.