“Great Pizza”

Old Town Pizza
Ranked #6 of 170 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Old Town Pizza has three locations — in Old Town Auburn, Old Town Lincoln, and most recently, Historic Roseville. OTP is proud of the dining experience that’s been created since first opening in July 1999. Always striving to provide a fresh experience for customers, OTP offers a unique full-service, relaxed, fun environment. It is important that customers feel at home while at Old Town Pizza. With unique decor, TVs, great wine & rotating beer options and an arcade for the children, there is something for everyone to enjoy at OTP!
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Good pizza seems harder and harder to find these days. You will not be disappointed. If you are sight-seeing in Old Town Auburn, grab a pizza then walk the calories off walking up and down the hills looking in the old town shops.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

There is pizza and then there is GREAT pizza. Really excellent pizza is a culinary art... one where the balance between the texture & thickness of the crust is combined with sauce comprised of a delicate blending of flavors and of course... the toppings! All masterfully put together and then baked to perfection...

Old Town Pizza IS great pizza! From the crust to the sauce recipe and the exciting, quality toppings... it has ranked itself with it's regular customers to be among the best pizza ANYWHERE!

Family owned and run... the Old Town Pizza family is truly a pillar of our community. There never ending energy and support of our town's schools, charities and business community is unsurpassed. Those that live in Auburn are proud of Old Town Pizza and actively support their continued success. If you are passing through.. Old Town Pizza is a quick exit off of 80 in beautiful Old Town... and well worth the effort!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I ride the train home from the SF Bay Area to the Foothills on Fridays. I was so hungry and really only wanted pizza, so I did a web-search and found Old Town Pizza. I went on their website, figured out what I wanted, called in my order and it was waiting there for me when I got to town. This is the way to go! It can get crowded as far as parking goes in Old Town, but I found a spot, picked up my pizza and raced home to eat it! It was great! Really good crust and fresh ingredients.....it's super busy on the weekend, but I got my pizza to go.....works better for me!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Pizza is average, but you have to have a waitress take your order. Wait to be served, and then of course the added tip because you were served like a fancy place. It's just pizza!

1  Thank Clevs
Reviewed 25 May 2013

The pizza was pretty good but I caught a flu from eating there. Most likely from improperly sterilized silverware. I know that was where I caught the flu because I hadn't been out in public anywhere else for more than a week before and for several days afterwards. I won't eat in the restaurant again - it's not worth it now that I know they don't sterilize properly. Half of all colds and flus are caught in restaurants for that single reason. Also; the pepperoni was odd. It wasn't like regular pepperoni that you get from an Italian Deli. It tasted more like Canadian Bacon than pepperoni.

Been to Old Town Pizza? Share your experiences!