“Best breakfast place in town”
Review of Katrina's Cafe

Katrina's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 174 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Katrina's lemon pancakes can't be beat! They have a wide variety of food to please everyone, at good prices.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Katrina's Cafe is another business frequented by the locals. It is a bit difficult to find along a busy street and parking is a bit iffy. Once you locate it, you will find that it is small and, during peak breakfast and lunch times, a wait will be required. Tables are cleared quickly and people don't tend to linger so the wait is usually short. Go at times before/after peak times and you will be rewarded by good service and food choices. They are open only for breakfast and lunch. Only cash is accepted. There is an ATM inside the restaurant if needed. We ordered "small" salads and were amazed at the quantity when delivered. They were so ample, we had to take away the remainder in a small box when we sated our appetite.

2  Thank Spartan58
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Just had lunch today at Katrina's for the first time. I've been wanting to stop by for 2-years. It's on a frontage road, which is probably the reason it's not overly crowded. But that's a good thing! They have inside tables and a small patio for outdoor dining.
My partner had the reuben sandwich, I had the French Dip. I make both sandwiches at home, but not even close to what I had today. I had to have a bite of her reuben and I gave her a bite of my french dip. I could not believe the size of the sandwiches! These are not Quiznos or Subway sandwiches. You better be mighty hungry to tackle these delectable delights! We ordered the steak fries for a side. What a mound of spuds! I weigh over 210 and I was hungry. I could not finish the entire meal. I shouldn't have eaten as much as I did. But it was so good, I couldn't stop eating. Both my partner and I took home left-overs and had a great dinner that evening. The waitresses were very nice and the food was served surprisingly fast for as busy as it was..A must stop place next time you're in Auburn,Ca.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Since we live in the area, Katrina's is a natural stop for a fabulous breakfast or brunch. The portions are generous and the food is always delicious. It is very popular and crowded on weekends, so go early or during the week.

1  Thank WhitneyL147
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is one of the best breakfast places in Auburn. Plenty of choices, good coffee and great service.
Love the food it is clean, fresh and abundant. Some unusual omelets. I always leave with a happy tummy.