“Consistently fantastic!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I've been to Katrina's a number of times and can't believe that I've not reviewed it. Katrina's is the type of place you tell your closest friends to visit, but don't tell just anyone because it's a small restaurant with occasional long wait times to be seated. Going for breakfast? Be sure to try the Lemon Yogurt pancakes.They are so light that they almost float off the plate, and you don't need any sort of syrup, just some of Katrina's homemade preserves. You also can't go wrong with their Chicken-Fried Steak with some of the best sausage gravy to be found. I could say more but it's making me hungry. Visit Katina's and your taste buds will be singing happy songs.

1  Thank Alpine147
There are newer reviews for Katrina's

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great homemade food. The atmosphere is wonderful and the service is great. A must try if you are looking for good quality food.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Doesn't matter what you order, it will taste good. But no offense, don't go and order a sandwich (although they're club is pretty darn good). You're there to get breakfast. The eggs are always cooked, the bacon is always tasty, and my french toast is always yummy.

On a side note, expect to wait a little while to get in.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Always fresh beautiful breakfasts with a varying menu. Never disappoints. Small place so sometimes tough to get in.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here en route to Lake Tahoe from the Bay Area because they offer outdoor seating for those with pets. We arrived just as things were starting to wind down after lunch. Inside still was very busy but there were tables outdoors. My husband enjoyed the lemon pancakes and I had a waffle with fresh, mixed berries. Both were very good and our dog enjoyed the waffle with me. We had our own bowl for him and they kept it filled with cool water. We would have stopped on our return trip but it was far too hot that day to sit outside.