“Breakfast? More like lunch!”
Review of The Auburn Breakfast Club - CLOSED

The Auburn Breakfast Club
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 October 2013

During our stay in Auburn, I really wanted to have pancakes, and this place came up when I searched on Google Maps. Kinda hidden away in a shopping center, it is easy to overlook, but at least you won't have trouble finding a parking spot for your car.

The place itself is nice and cozy, but unfortunately there was no charming waitress as mentioned in previous reviews, as we had to deal with the owner of the place (I suppose). Hot coffee was served almost as soon as we sat down, and it didn't take long before I got a big plate filled with pancake and scrambled eggs goodness. My friend had a burger and afterwards claimed that it was the best one he ever had. The food was plentiful and delicious, and kept me going through the whole day.

If I ever end up in Auburn again one day, I'll make sure to go back there!

1  Thank Claude M

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is perhaps my favorite breakfast place in Auburn. The daily specials are good, they offer a AAA discount when you show your AAA card. The place is clean and is usually not packed full when we visit around 9am, and even if they were packed the tables are not super close to each other like some places. Easy to find in the SaveMart shopping center, directly across from the grocery store. The omlettes are yummy in a relaxed atmosphere. It backs up to I-80 and the center is right on the north side of the Elm Street offramp(on ramp is right there to to continue west, just over the overpass to go east).

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Waitress is a kick. On top of every need. Great sauces for the meals. Large portions. Fun place for family and friends to gather for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Cozy, with rotating art show; all of it for sale. Generous portions, fresh ingredients and your own pot of coffee. They always have a daily special, too. Lunch is just as vaired as the breakfast menu. Never rushed yet they give prompt service.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Great little breakfast place that has ONE waitress each day serving the whole cafe. Surprisingly one lady covers it all. We went for my son's birthday breakfast and are a table of 7. Hash browns are great, fruit is offered as a side and always fresh. Omelettes are generous. The cinnamon roll my 8 year old ordered was a bit of disappoinment as it was not chewy, bready, cinnamon like Cinnabon type; the orange flavor throughout was overpowering. Look for local coupons for a buy one get one free.