“Reputation Oversold”

Good for: Child-friendly
Goodyear, Arizona
“Reputation Oversold”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This used to be a favorite, but the food and service has gone down hill, for my taste. What was a good value has become just another Mexican Restaurant.

Visited August 2011

Auburn, California
“Addict - Must Have”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have to get my Cafe D fix on a regular basis - love their food, my favorites are their Chile Relleno and Shredded Beef Tacos, the Chimi for my wife - if you consider South of the Border great Mexican food, than the simple techniques and scaled down setting will not be for you - No bells and whistles, no fluff - just good food

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Travelinscott29120
auburn,ca
“We eat here for lunch every payday.”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I've been eating here since I was a kid I've never been let down. The salsa and quacamole are amazing. Tacos, flautas, fajitas, rice and beans....all perfect, every time. The whole family loves this place. And the location is great too. It's nice to walk around old town and look at all the little shops after eating. I have to give the Cafe D 5 stars.

• Visited January 2012
Grass Valley, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Good service, food delicious. What more can you say about a restaurant?

Auburn
“It's Food - Mexican style”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We eat here every once in a while. I just get the bean n cheese burrito wet. I've tried other things...but they are just the basic Mexican food restaurant. No specials, no bells and whistles.

• Visited July 2011