“Great Place for Quiet Dinner”
Review of Monkey Cat

Monkey Cat
Reserve with OpenTable
Monkey Cat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 172 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$5 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cherry
Description: We have a large indoor dinning area, complete with bar & lounge. When the weather is nice, enjoy our outdoor patio. For larger groups, parties, business meetings and such we have a banquet room for rental throughout the whole year!
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stopped here for a business dinner. The food was good, the service great.
I wasn't very hungry, so I stuck to a caesar salad with chicken and was very pleased. The chicken was grilled perfectly and flavorful.
We enjoyed the antipasto place, which was excellent.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had an early dinner here and it was tasty. I love the ambiance - calm, quiet. You can hear your dinner partner! Great wait staff. I liked the wine selections. I ate here 3 years ago and it was just as good this time. You should enjoy.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

On a road trip, we popped in here to get some lunch. The staff is above and beyond friendly. They made very yummy recommendations which we were pleased we listened to. (Regarding the tomato and blue cheese soup - YUM)
Affordable and great atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Wonderful crab sandwich..Nice patio dining. Friendly service. Will definitely return when I am in the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Love going to Monkey Cat. We have always gotten an excellent meal cooked to perfection, even the vegetables are yummy. Their fillet melts in your mouth, the pork tenderloins are the best I have eaten...all their food is exceptional. Wonderful desserts to end your perfect meal. The wine selection is very good. Each time we have been there we have not been disappointed...will definitely keep going back there.