This is an old hotel like most places in Catalina, it may be one of the best there but don't be expecting the service level of similarly rated hotels on the mainland. Location is the best, right on the main walkway for beach and shops. I don't think any rooms have an ocean view but its perfect for those that want to get out and do activities!
Cleanliness.. the bathroom floor looked like it hadn't been mopped, maybe just cleaned occasionally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary room amenities include: Complimentary baggage service from the ferry, concierge service, continental breakfast, afternoon wine and cheese social, outdoor lounge with fire ring, movies, Blue Ray players & iPads for checkout, 37" flat screen TVs, HBO & Showtime movie channels, wireless Internet, iHome music centers, priority cabana/chaise reservations at Descanso Beach Club, priority table reservations at Avalon Grille, priority reservations at Island Spa Catalina, Starbucks coffee and tea, and in-room safes, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards & hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Lodge Catalina
- Pavilion Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Island Lodge Pavilion
- Pavilion Lodge Avalon
- Pavilion Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA