“loved it”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tom M
Laguna Beach
“loved it”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

this condo was so cool. really modern and up to date. the beds were so comfortable, I mean really comfy. everything was brand new. I loved all the bathrooms but the one in the master was beautiful. It was really convenient to have a washer and dryer in the unit. You can not beat the price. Me and my family stay in Catalina every year but we never thought to use CIVR, they are a rental agency that rents homes and condo's on the island. Its the only way to go. It's cheaper then a hotel if your going with family, also there is no comparing a house or a 1500 square foot condo with a little hotel room. This unit was great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the luxury
Liked least: have nothing to say
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
dirtdiva1
Salt Lake City, Utah
“We loved this place.”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The condo was clean and very nice. It's in a great location, convenient to town and walking distance to most everything. It includes a closet with some great inflatables and other beach/pool toys. The Bahia pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained. The condo grounds could use a little more attention, but not a big deal.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Jacinto

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
17 Aug 2011
Hello Thanks for your response. We will work the owner to replace the carpet and couch.

Please come back and see us soon.

CIVR Management
Los Gatos
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
17 Aug 2011
Thanks for taking the time to respond to our survey. On behalf of Catalina Island Vacation Rentals I want to apologize for the mishap on the pool key. We did run out of them and were not able to make copies on the Island. Additionally, I am sorry if you felt we were rude we strive very hard to provide excellant customer service to all our guest.

Please reconsider coming back to stay with us in the future.

Regards

CIVR Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing