“Just what we needed”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 116 Maiden Lane

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David B
Los Angeles, California
“Needs a little attention”
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This is the second time we stayed in this house. It has a great view of the bay from a balcony, but its the interior that needs some attention. This place hasn't been improved since we stayed two years ago.

The wallpaper is old and dreary and peeling off the walls, there is no WIFI (shame) the kitchen knives are all blunt, there are only two wine glasses and a couple of meager tumblers and coffee cups. There isn't even much in the way of cooking necessities such as spices, seasonings and oil.

I realize that the town of Avalon desires that we spend all our time and money at the restaurants and cafe's, but some of us just want some quiet time at night and not have to eat out.

I recommend this place for its convenience and view of Avalon, but for the price I expect a little more attention to detail by the owners.

One more thing. I did not think much of the customer service of the vacation rental service. They were kind of grumpy, and no apologies for some missing furniture cushions. Perhaps they are a little stir crazy being stuck on the island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and locale
Liked least: The kitchen was below average for usable
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Reviewed 13 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Young singles
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NYC

A romantic getaway
Temecula valley
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing