“Fully equipped with great View”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lynndds
Sierra Madre, California
“You have got to be kidding!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We have stayed in unit B but the last few years next door in unit C. This next year there will be a huge price increase and we will not be returning. But the unit is dirty, worn and no upgrades from the previous years. We can put up with that, but what is unbearable is the all night noise from the basketball court just outside the rooms. Screaming, yelling and drunk idiots is too much at what we are paying for this place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jgrace198...
“Noisy, hot, uncomfortable beds!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Well, well, well.... Let me first start out with my husband and I enjoy Catalina. We came here last year and stayed in the Avalon hotel. It was a great place to stay but the rooms were too little. So on our last trip we decided to look around at vacation rentals we had noticed 107 pebbly beach. It looked like a perfect location and a beautiful home. How ever looks can be deceiving. The carpet is filthy. The air conditioner does not work so it is very hot at night. Fans helps. But not luxurious feeling. The BED! Holy hell the BED! When you are being charged as much as they charge people why would you sell a crap bed like that. My bed in my duplex was nicer in my College years. Actually that's what I felt like I was in a college dorm room with my room mate too broke to run the air conditioner. Let me move on to the bedding. The bed is bad enough but then you throw the cheapest cotton sheets on top of that. Well you can Imagine the uncomfort. Then to top that off you are awaken daily by a large garbage truck! Definitely not luxurious feeling we were looking for. In our opinion this is a great home if some attention to detail were addressed.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Nov 2014
I was concerned when I read your review. Had you called our office, we could have 'dry cleaned' your carpets within an hour. Very few homes on Catalina Island have air conditioning. We do find that fans and air movement(opening the windows)cool off our properties quickly. I tested the beds and linens. I'm not quite sure what your issue was there, as all felt quite comfortable. I do know that not everyone likes every mattress...too hard, too soft, etc. Yes, we do have trash service in Avalon. We can't control their hours. Luckily for CIVR, intelligent potential guests do read multiple reviews. This condo has a view, is near down town, has an elevator, has just had some touch up painting, and continues to be quite popular.
Wishing you happy travels in the future & good luck.
CIVR Management
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
California
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Redondo Beach
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing