“Worst fish tacos ever!!”
Review of Casino Dock Cafe - CLOSED

Casino Dock Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located between the beautiful casino & avalon bay. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast or lunch outdoors or just come out for a refreshing cocktail & delicious snacks. Catering available for all occasions.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Food was fast, but terrible. Fish tacos were super dry and tasteless. My daughter had the hot dog which was good. That was the only thing good.

There are newer reviews for Casino Dock Cafe

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our family had a great time eating here over 4th of July weekend. On weekends, they sell generous portions of fish that you can grill yourself on their outdoor barbecue. Fresh and delicious with a local feel.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

We went to have drinks for my friends Birthday and we had an awesome time!! Pedro and George were the best bartenders at that spot they really showed us a good time and even let me ring the bell..lol I will be honest I was craving fish tacos and everybody told me that was the spot and I just wasn't a fan.. I not really a picky person but I wouldn't order them again.. I was looking for cabbage and the sour cream dressing on it and it just had cheese and pico de gallo with the fish.. but other then that I was a very very happy camper :) I will go back to visit our new bartender friends and have some drinks for sure!! The boats are right there to check out I will say I loved the view for sure!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My favorite part of coming to Catalina Island is spending the afternoon at the Casino Dock. Best view of the island along with the best bartender in town, hands down. Wonderful food and Pedro makes fabulous cocktails. Can't wait to return to this best spot in town!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Hands down, Casino Dock Cafe is, and has always been, one of the best parts about going to Avalon on a regular basis. With all of the terrible changes to the island recently, it's one of the very few "treasures" that still remain. Our family has been coming here since it opened, and we have introduced countless amounts of family members and friends to "Pedro's Bar". All of us agree that Pedro's outstanding hospitality and fun personality towards all patrons is what makes This place so special. We truly don't know what we would do if it ever closed down. That would TRULY be the demise of the island. The owner of this place better know how special this place is to so many people, and we look forward to visiting the Casino Dock for YEARS to come. Thank you to Pedro and his family for years of wonderful memories.

1  Thank Heather H