“Well deserved massage!!!!”

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well deserved massage!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Great Spa. After having a difficult time trying to find the place, we were greeted very professionally by a knowledgeable staff. We recieved a very deep massage and felt very relaxed thereafter. I dont recommend getting the body wraps in any capacity because they are very uncomfortable and you feel like a wrapped sandwich. Overall great experience

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Linwood P

somis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couple Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

Couple massage for 50 mins. Excellent treatment. Very clean and excellent massage.My husband loved it!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank rickntrina10
Alhambra, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Got a couple's 30 min massage. It was only okay. Wasn't very systematic and I could feel the lady leaning on me as she maneuvered around the table. My hushand thinks his lady burped during the mssage, I also think we did not receive our full time.

Visited April 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great massage for couples!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

My fiance and I recently went to Catalina Island and stayed at the Catalina Island Inn. Simply Nirvana is right next door and we decided to stop in and book a massage. We were pleasantly surprised when they told us that they had an opening for both of us and we would be in the same room! We both had the hot stone massage and thoroughly enjoyed it! The room was a little chilly, but so was the weather outside. Barb was super nice and made me comfortable the entire time! It was a great way to spend a hour. A bit pricey but better than the other spas we checked out!

Visited March 2012