“Decent but Pricey”
Review of Joe's Place - CLOSED

Joe's Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is one of the few decent options for breakfast on the promenade, no complaints. But it's pricey ($9.50 for 2 eggs, potatoes and toast).

Reviewed 14 August 2013

we stopped in to have breakfast before heading to the beach. they had great food and were very reasonable. I would hlighly reccommend this restaurant

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Your basic diner. We were seated fast, less than 10 mins when everywhere else was 25 mins. Service was fast and attentive. The food was average diner food. I got a Denver omlet it was flavorless. The french toast looked great though. I would keep looking unless i was in a hurry if I were you.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I ordered a cheeseburger for my daughter and was told that lettuce and tomato are extra charges. Children's meals come with only the meat and cheese. They wanted to charge an extra $1.00 for lettuce and even more for the tomatoes. I walked out of the restaurant without ordering. Btw, the children's burger was $7.50 and $2.75 for a soda.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

PROS
good service
good food
fast
good location

CONS
pricey
drinkes were served in paper cups
small spaces between tables