“Delightful”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My college-age grandson and I had a delightful lunch at this restaurant. My shrimp and avocado salad was terrific with a house made original dressing. It has a nice courtyard to eat outside. It is very casual with a serve yourself atmosphere. Probably not a good place for families with small children but we really enjoyed our meal there. The day we were there, a musician was playing the guitar which added a very nice touch to the courtyard atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The food was good, but pricey for what it is. The iced tea was the highlight. It was delicious. I wish I had a glass right now.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The turkey sandwich we had was made with fresh, unsliced turkey like you would find in soup. It was huge, so my boyfriend and I split one and after having that, a small bag of chips and their mango iced tea, we were quite satisfied.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I popped in for lunch one day and had a salad that was one of the daily specials - shrimp, mango, and avocado. It was very tasty and very fresh. (The shrimp was grilled to order.)

I have food allergy, and they have lots of options. Plus, as they make things on site, they can tell you what ingredients are in the food. Me - "Do your macaroons have butter?" Them - "No, we make them with sweetened condensed milk." Me - "No, thank you."

Reviewed 15 August 2013

nice outdoor seating area, fresh food, decent number of vegetarian options. Black bean soup was wonderful, Caprese sandwich was good, MJ's favorite salad with berry orange cumin dressing really yummy.