“Hit the spot!”

Coney Island West
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Logandale, Nevada
“Hit the spot!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were starving when we got to the island and started to survey the vast supply of eateries within a few blocks of each other. We walked by this placed and were drawn in by the great smell of the food. I was really in the mood for a good burger and fries so we gave it a shot.
Me and my wife both got the bacon cheese burger and I have to say it was pretty good. The fries had a delicious seasoning on them. I looked at some of the other meals around me and they all looked great. Next time I'm going to try the Chili Cheese fries.
There were so many places to eat and most of them are probably good but if you're looking for quick patio dining without fancy napkins or table service you may want to give this place a try. And the waffle cone ice cream joint is just across the street!

• Visited February 2014

Aliso Viejo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ok food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

everything on the island is expensive, so the price is actually ok.
the only problem is it's cash only. not much to complain.

Visited February 2014
Santa Cruz, California
“The taffy sucked here, but he strawberry gummies were good”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Not sure how you can mess up taffy, but this place managed and not just one flavor. All the flavors my husband chose were horrible. We just left the candy in the hotel room when we left Catalina. The strawberry gummies were delicious though. The had a few pastries. At 5, they sell the pastries at 1/2 off. Since there wasn't a hotbed of activity in the whole place he probably could've sold me a scone at 4:50p, which is when we went in there, but he didn't. I just left after that.

Visited December 2013
Miami, Florida
“Cheap and quick breafast”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We ordered two breakfast sandwiches, bacon egg and cheese and also a ham and egg. Didn't taste as greasy as McDs. This place is cash only though.

long beach
“Very good service”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Me and My family went down to Coney Island for a few burgers and fries this boy named Alex was the cahier at the window very kind boy. I asked him what would he recommend to eat from there and he says well not just uz I work here i would say this but honestly everything is good he said he enjoyed eating the chicken patty and also the chicken charboiled..So I went ahead and took his word on it and ordered a chicken charbolied it was great..thank you very much Alex for making my day a good one with a great luch burger...Keep up the great service..

Visited October 2013