“Best fast food on the island!”
Review of Coney Island West

Coney Island West
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Avalon
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Coney Island has some of the best fast food we've ever tasted, on the island and off!
The char-broiled chicken sandwich, burgers, corn dogs, fries are amazing, just to name a few. Perfect for a quick family lunch or dinner and the price is perfect. My kids were wanting to go back for every meal while we vacationed on the island. You will not be disappointed if you visit Coney Island West in Catalina!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were starving when we got to the island and started to survey the vast supply of eateries within a few blocks of each other. We walked by this placed and were drawn in by the great smell of the food. I was really in the mood for a good burger and fries so we gave it a shot.
Me and my wife both got the bacon cheese burger and I have to say it was pretty good. The fries had a delicious seasoning on them. I looked at some of the other meals around me and they all looked great. Next time I'm going to try the Chili Cheese fries.
There were so many places to eat and most of them are probably good but if you're looking for quick patio dining without fancy napkins or table service you may want to give this place a try. And the waffle cone ice cream joint is just across the street!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

everything on the island is expensive, so the price is actually ok.
the only problem is it's cash only. not much to complain.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Not sure how you can mess up taffy, but this place managed and not just one flavor. All the flavors my husband chose were horrible. We just left the candy in the hotel room when we left Catalina. The strawberry gummies were delicious though. The had a few pastries. At 5, they sell the pastries at 1/2 off. Since there wasn't a hotbed of activity in the whole place he probably could've sold me a scone at 4:50p, which is when we went in there, but he didn't. I just left after that.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We ordered two breakfast sandwiches, bacon egg and cheese and also a ham and egg. Didn't taste as greasy as McDs. This place is cash only though.