“Ate here a couple of times”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coney Island West

Coney Island West
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesapeake
“Ate here a couple of times”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

It just a hot dog and hamburger take out joint with some outdoor seating. But they are pretty good and fast. It's a good place to get a quick bite and watch the tourists wander past.

• Visited March 2014

San Diego, California
“Best fast food on the island!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Coney Island has some of the best fast food we've ever tasted, on the island and off!
The char-broiled chicken sandwich, burgers, corn dogs, fries are amazing, just to name a few. Perfect for a quick family lunch or dinner and the price is perfect. My kids were wanting to go back for every meal while we vacationed on the island. You will not be disappointed if you visit Coney Island West in Catalina!

• Visited April 2014
Logandale, Nevada
“Hit the spot!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were starving when we got to the island and started to survey the vast supply of eateries within a few blocks of each other. We walked by this placed and were drawn in by the great smell of the food. I was really in the mood for a good burger and fries so we gave it a shot.
Me and my wife both got the bacon cheese burger and I have to say it was pretty good. The fries had a delicious seasoning on them. I looked at some of the other meals around me and they all looked great. Next time I'm going to try the Chili Cheese fries.
There were so many places to eat and most of them are probably good but if you're looking for quick patio dining without fancy napkins or table service you may want to give this place a try. And the waffle cone ice cream joint is just across the street!

• Visited February 2014
Aliso Viejo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ok food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

everything on the island is expensive, so the price is actually ok.
the only problem is it's cash only. not much to complain.

Visited February 2014
Santa Cruz, California
“The taffy sucked here, but he strawberry gummies were good”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Not sure how you can mess up taffy, but this place managed and not just one flavor. All the flavors my husband chose were horrible. We just left the candy in the hotel room when we left Catalina. The strawberry gummies were delicious though. The had a few pastries. At 5, they sell the pastries at 1/2 off. Since there wasn't a hotbed of activity in the whole place he probably could've sold me a scone at 4:50p, which is when we went in there, but he didn't. I just left after that.

Visited December 2013