“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 13 October 2013

WAS really good!! We got the cheese bread and a x large supreme pizza. We loved it.
When we went in it was empty and it rapidly filled up.... I can tell you the food is worth the wait for it to be cooked.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Antonio's has a great menu, good pizza, reasonable prices (for Avalon) and, a friendly and accommodating staff with a good customer service attitude.

Having been to Avalon more times than I can count (sailboat owner), Antonio's is one of a very few restaurants where you get a good meal, with fair prices, and good service.

The baskets of peanuts (shells to the floor) are a plus.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and myself had the pizza with the toppings my husband picked out, bacon and avocado Never had that before, but on first bite I am now hooked. Crispy crust, cheese and bacon and avocado on top, perfect and a lot of avocado too, This was the second best pizza I have ever had in my life (first being one in Venice, Italy but hey, it's Italy!). So now I know, yes you can have avocado on pizza, blends in well with the crunchy of the crust. I had to shake the hand of the chef. Nice relaxing atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had the veggie calazone special. It was wonderful and definitely filling. However it has been six days since I ate there and I have had a stomach ache and dizziness since I stood up from the dining table there. Now this might not be because of them, but myself and my dining partner have been dizzy since.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We ate here twice. The first time my husband got a pastrami sandwich and I got just meatballs in sauce (I had just had hors d'oeuvres at our hotel). My husband was happy they had a pastrami sandwich because he wasn't in the mood for anything else and no one else had want he wanted. My meatballs and sauce were really delicious. Our last night here we had the Pizza. It was a busy place and we had to wait for about 15 minutes, but that really wasn't bad and it was worth the wait. Definitely recommend Antonio's to anyone coming to Catalina.