I have mixed feelings about this hotel. The service in this hotel was fantastic. However, the room was very small. To be fair, I would think most of the rooms on Catalina are small. Ours was on the first floor next to the road and very noisy. The bed was pretty lumpy, but the room was clean. Also, the continental breakfast was more of a snack. Small muffins and instant oatmeal. Beautiful views from the top. I would recommend they use our room as a breakfast room and increase the offering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA