Went on vacation with my boyfriend to Catalina island. A place I've always wanted to go - it was wonderful. Stayed at the Casa Mariquita hotel, a quaint, beautiful property with tropical foliage and small but clean rooms. There's complimentary continental breakfast and luggage storage if you arrive early or want to hang out before you leave. There's no elevator but just a few stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floors with a terrace and views. The hotel staff was personable and very helpful. They even scheduled our ferry ride for us which was convenient. They're located right across the street from a motorized bicycle & golf cart rental shop (sorry forgot the name). Loved that bike too! Lol. Relaxing retreat! Will definitely go again sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA