There was one positive aspect of Casa Mariquita, that was a rooftop terrace with table, chairs, and attractive plants. Other than that, our experience was terribly disappointing, starting with the unprofessional attitude of the deskclerk (she addressed us,"you guys") and the poor housekeeping in the room. I was compelled to write to the hotel regarding the carpeting in our room being so much in need of shampooing, that it was actually sticky. I did not receive a reply.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA