We stayed 2 nights here. We were happy to have a spacious room that had a kitchen. We were provided with enough towels for 2 days, but needed more hand soap and the garbage needed to be taken out, so we placed the door knob service tag and left. When we came the tag had been changed to do not disturb, so no service was done in our room. I also have a complain about the dust on the lamps. I'm highly allergic to dust. And yes, the walls are very thin, you can hear things clearly. Other than that, the stay was good. The Starbucks coffee provided tasted great!! And they provided cream. Wish we had a refill for the 2nd day though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA