My trip to Catalina was amazing,staying here at El Terado made me feel right at home. The staff is welcoming,the rooms are supplied with luxuries-comfy beds-and not to mention the ocean side view! I highly recommend staying here,it's a comfortable,affordable,spacious, the town is right down the street! I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA