My favorite place to stay in Catalina. The ocean side view is awesome. Perfect view of the Ocean from inside our room 109.
We also had a view of deer every night in the backyard next to our hotel which was very entertaining as well. I love that they provide Starbucks coffee and creamer for free so I did not have to wake up early and walk into town. Wifi was the only pain due to having to enter the wifi username and password multiple times due to being logged out but really not that much of a biggie. The hotel is not on the main drag but that's a positive for me, hotel Mac Rae and the few others on the main drag are loud and busy. Only takes about 3 mins to walk to the Main Street from the hotel and to anyone that complains about the steep walk is probably out of shape and needs the walk. Also loved the air conditioning my room was nice and cold all day, can't say that about most hotels in Catalina! 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA