This hotel was so sweet and nice! It was 2 blocks from the main beach strip. The manager is never really on duty and there's no one really at the front desk, but if you already have everything you need, it's not a problem. We needed an extra cot, but couldn't get it since we couldn't reach anyone, so our friend had to sleep on the floor. Besides that, nice flat screen, cumfy beds and cute cottage feel with the light yellow paint and wood accents on the walls and ceilings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA