“Excellent Massage!”

Deanna Stone Bodyworks
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I contacted Deanna Stone Bodyworks prior to my 5 day Catalina Island vacation and I am so happy I did! I initially left a voice message requesting to schedule a massage appointment and Deanna returned my call almost immediately. She was so helpful and suggested an in-room service for my husband and me. Her exact words were, "It will be so much more relaxing if you don't have to leave your room for your services". From that conversation forward Deanna was all about making my stay on the island memorable and my spa treatments heavenly!
My husband and I both requested a 90 minute deep tissue massage followed by a 45 minute reflexology treatment. We wanted different days and specific times for our services so coordination, good communication and flexibility on Deanna's part was essential. Our massages were fantastic and they were done on the balcony of our room! Fresh air, blue sky, privacy! It was all there to make my dream spa treatments a reality.
I highly recommend Deanna Stone Bodyworks. The prices were competitive to other spas in the area and the service was unbeatable!

2  Thank Nelson98660