When we first arrived we weren't too happy about some things. But as we stayed and walked the island. We came to like the fact that it was close to the shops, piers and restaurants. We were surprised that the fireplace wasn't real like our wood burner at home, big deal. Then we were surprised that we had no hot water in the shower and whirlpool tub. But the manager took care of that real quick, no problem. The manager (Denise) was a real nice lady. She accommodated us real good for all the minor inconveniences. The room (Palm) was small but quiet and cozy and easy to get into (I walk with a cane). Couldn't make it up to the continental breakfast, too many steps. The TV remote didn't work too well but another minor thing. We thought the package deal was great considering we got the boat ride, room and $40.00 for food. Nice place, had a great first time visit to Catalina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seacrest Inn is a conveniently located hotel on Catalina Island with accommodations for every budget. Each room at our Catalina Island hotel is decorated in a different theme and most have soaking or spa tubs with showers. Our guests are welcome to enjoy the covered rooftop patio which offers a secluded place to read or enjoy a cool drink. A sundeck with ocean views is available for guests. The Seacrest Inn on Catalina Island is a perfect destination for romantic getaways, adventure travelers and those looking for a convenient Avalon hotel just steps from the beach and the attractions of Avalon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Seacrest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Island Seacrest Hotel Avalon
- Seacrest Inn Catalina Island/Avalon, CA