The Inn at Mt Ada is one of the most unique (and expensive) places we have ever stayed at, but forget the money - this is one of those places that you will remember and talk about the rest of your life. The Inn was actually built by the Wrigley family in the early 1920's. It has six rooms total for rent. Breakfast and lunch are provided and guest basically have a run of the place and kitchen including, beer, wine, soft drinks, snacks, etc. We stayed in the Windsor room which faced the harbor area of Catalina Island. Plus, guests have use of a golf car to get them around the island since there are few passenger cars (this is the way the whole world should be). This location and view is one of the best I have ever experienced. Plus we were there over the July 4th weekend, and the Inn is THE place to view the fireworks. We can highly recommend this property to anyone looking for something truly unique and memorable (forget the cost - you can't take it with you anyway)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvre Reception. - Complimentary Butler's Pantry available throughout the day, includes fresh fruit, mixed nuts, soft drinks, beer and wine, ice cream sundaes, popcorn, coffee, teas, and cocoa. - Complimentary golf cart for use during your stay - VIP access to Descanso Beach Club Cabanas, Access to Tennis Courts at the Catalina Country Club and Complimentary Green Fees at the Catalina Island Golf Course. - Complimentary access to Island Spa Catalina facilities including pool, hot tub, relaxation deck. (Spa treatments are additional.) - Complimentary Behind the Scenes tour of the Catalina Casino - Private van pick up from the airport, heliport, boat terminal or other properties - Daily housekeeping, robes, nightly turndown, High speed WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Mt. Ada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Mt. Ada Hotel Avalon
- Mt. Ada Catalina Island/Avalon, CA