“Great!!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great tour. If we would choose one thing to relive on our holiday to USA, California this would be it!

Went whalewhatching, saw many whales up close and got great pictures! It was an adventure riding the waves out in open sea. Our guide Mike was great, dedicated to his role and played great music:)

Thank you!

Visited August 2013

Sacramento, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Most Fun I Have Had I Years!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

As part of a birthday treat for my best girlfriend we decided to go on this tour. They normally only book groups of 4 or bigger and groups of two can get added on so that is what we did. The other group didn't show but Lee (the boat guide) took us out and gave us a fabulous tour full of history and fun to know tid bits. Loads of wild life including otters, birds and seals. This was worth every penny.

Visited August 2013
Bakersfield, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a Blast !”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My family had a great time. There was six of us from three generations and this was a perfect adventure for all of us. Captain Lee was a great guide; making the ride both informative and exciting. Life long memories at affordable rates ...... Thanks Captain Lee !

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 64Evy
santa cruz, california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Me and my family stayed in Pismo and found the brochure when we were looking for something fun to do in the area that we could all do together. We figured the sail boat cruise was romantic and not best for the kids, and the kayaks were probably too hard for them at their age, so the Seaweed Express was the final choice. What a wonderful choice it was!! It far exceeded our expectations. Our captain, Lee, was warm and friendly and made the intimate, but exciting, boat ride fun and interesting. The kids loved seeing all the sea life and are still talking about it. After our trip I concluded that it could also be romantic if my husband and I were traveling alone - they offer a sunset boat ride to see whales - and also exciting enough to keep the families blood pumping. A great trip no matter what you're looking for. I highly recommend this activity to anyone traveling to the Central Coast this summer.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank gettinaround13
Pleasanton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Just the best!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Our family of 3 just finished our boat tour. Wanted to make sure I wrote a review right away. This was the best $75 we've ever spent! Michael was an amazing tour guide! Very knowledgeable and fun! We saw so many beautiful marine creatures. Even dolphins! I can't recommend this tour enough. We can't wait to come back to Avila and do it again. Just awesome!

Visited June 2013