“Constistanly Awesome Food”

Nino's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Alamosa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We love coming here in the summers! The food is always awesome! The salsa is probably the best restaurant salsa I've had and the sopapillas get better every time! Good service and great green chili. Definitely the best New Mexican food we have found in Alamosa!

2  Thank Tami M

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I like there food, and their service is very good. My favorite thing to do is have a frosty mug of beer and eat something with their shredded beef and red chili.....

2  Thank jmordecai
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Love their Monday special (smothered beef & bean burrito) & their chicken tacos :) A very happy return customer!

3  Thank 227brianm
Reviewed 14 March 2013

One of our go-to places in Alamosa. We aren't the only people we've met who loves their green chile.

2  Thank Parkview3SW
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I ordered a beef and bean Chimi. I asked my waitress if the medium green chile served with the chimi plate was hotter or milder than the salsa served with chips. She replied that is was a bit hotter. So I ordered medum, which was quite good and about the same or a bit hotter than the salsa. I also had a margarita, which seemed a bit overpriced but came in a huge glass and was very good. The sopapilla I had for dessert was one of the biggest, fluffiest sopas I have ever seen. Overall, food quality was very good, atmosphere was just typical mexican restuarant, value was good, service was OK but not great. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Curt R