Before I review, please just let me thank everyone at the HIE Alamosa! We were there for 3 nights and every staff member from housekeeping to management were pleasant, kind, courteous and professional. No matter where I passed a staff member, I was always greeted like he or she was happy to see me. I felt so welcome! Although the temperature outside was FREEZING, the minute we walked through the front doors we felt so much warmer! The reception area was nice, clean, uncluttered with warm finishes and a fireplace to make us feel right at home. The best part of the entrance was the smiles from the two SUPER FRIENDLY and COURTEOUS ladies behind the front desk. We just wanted to sit in front of the fireplace and relax, but alas, work prohibited that enjoyment! We arrived much earlier than we thought we would (10AM) and we were in our comfortable suite by 11! What a wonderful and happy thing! THANK YOU! This hotel felt and looked like a newer hotel; the phone in the bathroom gave away its age! Our room, just like everyplace else here was extremely well maintained and it is obvious the staff takes great pride in providing the highest level of customer service. Clean! Clean! Clean! It was awesome! I walked around my room in my white socks and they weren't dirty! I was surprised at how quiet our room was. We had two busloads of young adults but still slept like babies in a quiet room, on a comfortable bed, and with the best pillows EVER! Perfect location! Right off the main route and close to our venue. Additionally, we had a super Walmart just behind the hotel, as well as easy walking access to whatever we could possible need! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Alamosa area! It's on my "favorite list"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests voted Holiday Inn Express & Suites as ALAMOSA's #1 HOTEL IN THE SOUTHWEST/SOUTHEAST REGION 2014 !! Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Alamosa, Colorado's best kept secret, with over 300 days of sunshine each year. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Alamosa welcomes you to the gateway of the Great Sand Dunes National Park, Rio Grande Scenic Railroads, the Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad. Our NEWLY RENOVATED 2014 hotel offers luxurious amenities to keep you comfortable. All our executive rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, cable TV and FREE high-speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the entire hotel. We have a guest laundry facility, fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. The front desk is staffed 24 hrs a day, offering message and FAX services along with a business center with computer/printer use. Utilize our meeting/conference room and business center for your corporate meeting or your special occasion. After a restful night sleep, enjoy our DELUXE complimentary 16 ITEM EXPRESS START hot breakfast bar. Visit Alamosa, CO and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites where your satisfaction is our priority making your stay a memorable one while in Alamosa, CO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa Hotel Alamosa
- Holiday Inn Express Alamosa
- Holiday Inn Alamosa
- Alamosa Holiday Inn