“Very Clean, Very New”

GreenLeadersGold level
Denver, Colorado
“Very Clean, Very New”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed one night on a Sunday. Very nice and new hotel. The king suite was very large had a very nice sitting area.

Breakfast was typical hotel breakfast but good. Liked the quiet of the hotel and staff was helpful and nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ComfortInnAlamosa, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We, first want to thank you for the kind words you had stated about our staff. Here at the Comfort Inn & Suites, customer service is our #1 goal and we will continue providing the best service possible. We are hoping that you didnt miss out on all our hot items that we provide everyday. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and found it to be spacious enough during your stay. Again thank you for your positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Janae Goff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed 25 April 2014

A random choice to stay here was an excellent decision. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff could not have been any more helpful from the General manager and Drew, who checked us in to the staff at the continental breakfast. I would stay here with my grandkids and feel comfortable. Definately would stay again when in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the new remodeled suites. Well with it and the pillows on the bed were better t...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnAlamosa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is nice to know you enjoyed your stay with us. And we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thanks again,
Nadia Valdez
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Alamosa moving out west recently. They had great parking in back for my moving truck and trailer. Breakfast was above average as well. Room was clean, comfortable and great for the price as well.
It's also pet friendly and there was good gravel road along the side that served as a great place to walk my dog.

What takes this from a 3.5 or 4 to a easy 5 was the service! As I was driving to Durango, I received a call from the front desk letting me know that I had left my Kindle at the hotel. They took my address and said they'd mail it to me. I didn't even know I had forgotten it, yet. Later, they called again to let me know that they missed getting to the post office so it woudln't go out unitl the following day. They just wanted to confirm that the mailing address would still be good a day later.

Very good service. My Kindle arrived as promised in great shape.

If I'm ever through Alamosa again, it's the Comfort Inn for me - in fact, I'd even tell my mother to stay there. How's that for a recommendation!?

Good job Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: If you have a dog, get a room in the back so that you can sneak out and get a walk in out back relat...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
ComfortInnAlamosa, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us. Its always great to hear that you were pleased with your room and the service we provide here at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I'm glad to hear that the staff were able to go above and beyond by contacting you about your kindle and by getting it sent out the next day. I have to say we have some awesome staff and we all work as a team to help get the job done!!We want to make sure that all our staff leave here with a very good experience. Thank you again for your kind words about our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!!!!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We have stayed in tons of hotels and this one by far has the BEST customer service and nicest rooms. Every employee would smile at you when you walk by and ask if you needed anything, including the cleaning personal. The beds were very comfortable and super clean rooms. The manager was super aware of all the guests and was friendly to everyone; including our 3 boys. In fact; our boys begged to stay longer. The employees were very familiar with the area and even offered suggestions for the best time to visit the sand dunes; they even checked the weather and explained all about the wind to confirm we had a great trip!
Thank you Comfort Inn & Suites!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and providing this wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you had an amazing stay with us and loved the service we provided. Here at the Comfort Inn & Suites, we will help make your stay more enjoyable. Customer service is one of our #1 goals and we will continue to strive to provide the best service possible to each and everyone of our guest. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and were able to get a great nights rest. I am happy to hear that the staff here were able to help with providing information about Alamosa and were able to take the time to check out the weather so that way you were able to enjoy your day!!!!! Thank you again for your positive feedback and hope to see you all again real soon!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

If you are traveling east or west and need a great clean friendly place to stay in the San Luis Valley this is the place. New and lots of amenities. Big rooms and a staff very willing to make your time there comfortable and pleasant. Their complimentary breakfast is above average.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
ComfortInnAlamosa, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites. Thats awesome to hear that you enjoyed your room and all the amenities that we have to offer. We continue to strive to provide the best service possible and by your review and your satisfaction, we were able to get the job done. Thank you again and come back and see us soon!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hotel staff was friendly and welcoming. Rooms were comfortable, clean, and spacious. Breakfast was one of the best we encountered on our trip through southern Colorado. We did not use all of the amenities the hotel provided because we were out exploring the natural beauty of the area. Staff suggestions were right on and helped us to enjoy our stay even more. This was a very good experience.

Room Tip: No rating on restaurant because we had no experience with it.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am happy to hear that you were please with the room and that you also enjoyed our breakfast. We strive to provide the best service possible and will continue doing so. I am happy to hear that you got to go out exploring and enjoyed your day as well. Again thank you for your positive feeback as it will help with improving our hotel and staying at the #1 ranking on trip advisor. Come back and see us soon!!!!

Estes Park, Co
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I selected this property thanks to the Tripadvisor reviews, and again, TA came through! The property was immaculate, the staff seemed like a brother that looks up to you and is always looking for a way to make you happy. They were awesome, and if you were comparing similar property amenities, would set this one over the top.

I was surprised to see many of the customer service tenets that I teach to my own employees at work here, and took the opportunity to speak with the GM for a few minutes about my observations. He reaffirmed my faith that there are owners and managers that do care about service and value- thanks to Manish, GM.

He also related that their family had recently purchased the Movie Manor motel/drive in theater in Monte Vista, and were involved with other business interests in the San Luis Valley- they seem to be very bought in to serving customers and earning repeat business. They have ours locked in with my appreciation. We'll be back!

A low point: water pressure in the shower was less than desirable, might have been the timing of my shower- no one else in the family noticed.

Room Tip: Looks like the upper floors have raised ceilings, but our first level room was quite adequate (101...
Green Features: Pleased to see a half dozen recycling containers in the vending area.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time and writting this fabulous review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Customer service is our #1 goal and we will continue working hard to provide each of our guest the best service possible. We have done alot of improvements to our hotel and we will continue doing so, so that way we continue staying at the #1 ranking on trip advisor. I am sorry to hear that the water pressure was being slow while being in use and I will let my manager know so that way we can get that taken care of. Again thank you for your positive feedback and we hope you come back and see us here at the Comfort Inn & Suites!!!!