“Rustic Relaxation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
whitetexa...
College Station, Texas
“The best feature is the outdoor area with picknic table & grill & fire pit”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Well designed for a family; nice kitchenette. A large bathroom with one "take away" from the rating -- a tiny super low on the floor 1950s commode. Also it is advertised here and when we booked that it had hot tub access. When we got there we found out there was no hot tub access for our "row" of cabins.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor area was the best
Liked least: The bathroom with the old fashioned low toilet
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
16 Aug 2013
Thank you for the feedback and we will look into the toilet situation! I just looked at our online listing both on our website and through Flip Key and we do not advertise hot tub access for this cabin. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. Sometimes we find that guests are looking at many different cabins on our website and they kind of all run together in terms of the amenities offered. Our older style cabins along with our mountain chalets off the river do not have any hot tub access. Next time we will be happy to help you over the phone with any and all questions regarding cabin amenities. Thanks, Jen Stevens, Resort Manager.
KS

Louisiana
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing