“Great sushi, cool atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Namiko's

Namiko's
Ranked #13 of 257 Restaurants in Arvada
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Great sushi, cool atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Namiko's was a pleasant surprise! We stopped in for a late weekend supper after reading many great reviews. The place is full of beautiful fish tanks, and the focus lies on the fish and the bar. Beautiful. The food was excellent! Service was spectacular, a variety of staff stopped and filled sodas and checked on us. We did not want for anything! It was refreshing to be so well attended to, not to be waiting on one busy server while others stand idly by. Namiko's is the exception for sure! The only odd thing that stood out was the handwritten tickets we paid our check with, which was not problematic for us at all, just unusual anymore! It is easy to see why Namiko's is a favorite!

• Visited June 2014

Denver, Colorado
“The I best sushi place west of Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I have visited Namiko's numerous times over the years and it has become my favorite sushi place in the metro area. First of all, the restaurant is very clean and has a pleasant neutral odor (a must for any establishment that serves sushi). Next, the service has always been fantastic and given with a smile. The servers are always present, but not overwhelmingly so. Lastly, and most importantly, the food is amazing! The menu offers a variety of noodle, tempura, nigiri, and maki sushi, all full of flavor and flair. I highly recommend Namiko's if you are in the mood for Japanese.

1 Thank Chris B
Denver, Colorado
“Best sushi in Denver area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Namikos is a great sushi restaurant. The sushi is always fresh and delicious. The staff are great. The owner is there every day and she is delightful. Don't miss the Line of Fire Shrimp.

Visited April 2014
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

In my opinion, Namikos is the best restaurant in Arvada; the food is consistently delicious, and the prices are reasonable. The restaurant itself has been remodeled fairly recently and the atmosphere is very nice: well cared for aquariums, separate bar, and nice sushi bar. We love the food here - in particular the Line of Fire Shrimp is . . . amazing!!

• Visited December 2013
South Fork, Colorado
“Really is the best I've had in Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

My sis eats there regularly. I'm Visiting from Seattle and she knows I like sushi so she took me there. We ate at the sushi bar. Everything was great

• Visited December 2013

Been to Namiko's? Share your experiences!