“Really good Chipolte Shrimp Dish, Queso and Salsa!”
Review of Mi Tierra

Mi Tierra
Ranked #97 of 261 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 October 2013

One of my business customers recommended this place. There is nothing special about the restaurant but they use some unique peppers and seasonings in their food I haven't tasted else where. They have a unique Queso dip made with homemade cheese. The Chipotle Shrimp dish is one the best I have tasted. Service was very good and the menu had a lot of selections. My business guest had the chicken enchiladas which he really liked. Don't think you can go wrong with this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Mi Tierra

Reviewed 20 December 2012

A Hispanic clerk overheard us talking about Mexican food and suggested that we try Mi Tierra...we had seen it before but avoided going in. After trying it we were very impressed. The food was excellent, and be sure to try thier sensational sopapillas!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We tried this place because one of our favorite restaurants nearby was closed. What a disappointment! The flautas were tasteless, and the guacamole tasted like plain avocado. No cilantro, and very few other seasonings in it. My spouse ordered the Mi Tierra combo. The chile rellenos were the best thing on the plate, but everything else lacked flavor including the beans and rice. Service was fine but I do not plan to return.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We enjoyed the food but the chile is not hot. The other thing is they don't serve chicharones. We asked for jalapeno's to spice it up and they did a very good job covering our food with them. The help is friendly and professional. Very clean and pretty restaurant. We have been there several times.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Mi Tierra is always a favorite restaurant. Their breakfast burritos are the best in Denver! Dinner's are great too... love their green chile! Try the 4L combo... my personal favorite!

Been to Mi Tierra? Share your experiences!