“Good but inconsistent”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Arvada
Cuisines: Chinese
“Good but inconsistent”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We have been going to tea garden for many years. It has remained an Arvada staple for Chinese food but over the years have found that there is inconsistency in the meals that seems dependent on who is working in the kitchen on a given night. Will continue to get carry out but seems to have declined a little over the years from what was a better than average restaurant in the past

Visited April 2014
3 Thank JP7600

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Great food!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I ordered cashew chicken and it was fantastic. It was made a little different than I'd had before, but tasted so yummy. During lunch they service an entree, soup, wontons or egg roll, and choice of rice, white or fried. What a deal, everything tasted very good!

• Visited December 2013
Arvada, Colorado
“Update on lukewarm review”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

It's OK. Lunch servings adequate. Dinner servings skimpy. Still looking for a replacement for Hunan City - displaced by WalMaer.

1 Thank Gr8Accountant
Arvada, Colorado
“Great Food, Excellent value”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I recently moved to Arvada and I have driven past this restaurant several times and the parking lot is always packed. 8/2/2013 I decided to stop after work -- I ordered Wonton Soup - excellent. The egg roll was very good, and the Jasmine Hot Tea - great! Entree was Shrimp and Pea Pods - they brought a small pot of fresh steamed rice to my table and a big plate of Shrimp & Pea Pods! The flavor was great, all the vegetables were cooked to perfection and the Shrimp were not over cooked!
My waitress was very attentive and I would definately go back again! Great food and Service!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Arvada-CO-Lmmacek
Denver, Colorado
“Best Chinese in Arvada! Consistent and Clean!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My parents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, kids, all regularly eat at the Tea Garden.My parents visit at least once a week for lunch or dinner. We all love the sesame chicken, all the noodle dishes, the Mongolian beef. I took my mom, dad, aunt and uncle for a birthday dinner celebration and they gave us a beautiful dessert platter, complimentary! The staff is welcoming and they all seem to work so hard! Best place for Chinese in Arvada!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Tea Garden? Share your experiences!