“Good thing I did not give up on them..”
Review of Bella Bistro - CLOSED

Bella Bistro
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Gunnison, Colorado
“Good thing I did not give up on them..”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have tried to dine at this restaurant three times and they have been completely full but things changed tonight.

I am so glad I did not give up on them. I came back to the city and had one of the best dinners I have ever had!

I was there alone and was seated at the Chef's bar. Cool atmosphere right in the middle of the action. Fantastic pear salad and their delicious new chicken dish made my night. Lets not forget about the friendly and intimate service from the staff I encountered.

See you soon Bella Bistro!

• Visited March 2014

Silverthorne, CO
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great food/Great service/ Don't tell anyone about it. Best In Denver. Dynamic Menu - Changes with best available

• Visited February 2014
Arvada, Colorado
“A national-class treasure in a small-town neighbourhood”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Bella Bistro's innovative cookery, fantastic hospitality and superb, friendly service make it our special- and specialish-occasion restaurant of choice in the entire Denver area. Seasonal menus take advantage of the best ingredients available, and the ever-changing wine list allows diners to complement the dishes in lively and fitting ways.

Our nine-year-old son, a gastronome but not a prodigy, names Bella Bistro his favorite restaurant. That said, if your child is addicted to a chicken nugget cuisine, this is probably not the right restaurant for him or her.

And Bella Bistro is more than just a terrific restaurant. Its outreach includes teaching and tasting classes.

When we first ate at Bella Bistro I asked how on earth it came to Arvada, and learned that the owner is very intentional in investing in this community. The care and the groundedness show.

• Visited July 2013
Arvada, Colorado
“The best in Arvada”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have eaten at Bella Bistro over the last several years and have enjoyed every meal there. I have also watched the chefs prepare the meals and that is great fun. They have a variety of entrees, salad, and desserts which change regularly. It is my favorite and I think it is very reasonable for the quality, great taste and service. In fact, I am taking a friend there for her birthday tonight

• Visited February 2014
“Wondeful food in a redone garage”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great little place. The owner/chef is doing her best to raise the standard for great restaurants in Arvada. If you are having a special occasion make sure they know, when we celebrated our anniversary we left the dinner in her hands and she made us each a special meal with appetizers and shared dessert. The meal rated up there as one of my best ever! The outdoor seating s right on the road but they have done all they can to make it magical

• Visited August 2013