“Fantastico!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boulder, CO
“Fantastico!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I loved meeting Shelly and Tim the owners! Small 10 table restaurant with service and quality being more important than speed. We've been back a number of times and spend most of our birthday's and anniversaries with Bella Bistro. I highly recommend the truffle lobster pizza if it is on the menu during your visit. Great atmosphere, great food, great people. Thanks for being our favorite little restaurant!

• Visited March 2014

Colorado, United States
“Excellent Dining”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant is in a remodeled service station, but don't let that fool you. They do not have a set menu and the items they serve are seasonal. Great food. Decent wine selection.

• Visited December 2013
Gunnison, Colorado
“Good thing I did not give up on them..”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have tried to dine at this restaurant three times and they have been completely full but things changed tonight.

I am so glad I did not give up on them. I came back to the city and had one of the best dinners I have ever had!

I was there alone and was seated at the Chef's bar. Cool atmosphere right in the middle of the action. Fantastic pear salad and their delicious new chicken dish made my night. Lets not forget about the friendly and intimate service from the staff I encountered.

See you soon Bella Bistro!

• Visited March 2014
Silverthorne, CO
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great food/Great service/ Don't tell anyone about it. Best In Denver. Dynamic Menu - Changes with best available

• Visited February 2014
Arvada, Colorado
“A national-class treasure in a small-town neighbourhood”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Bella Bistro's innovative cookery, fantastic hospitality and superb, friendly service make it our special- and specialish-occasion restaurant of choice in the entire Denver area. Seasonal menus take advantage of the best ingredients available, and the ever-changing wine list allows diners to complement the dishes in lively and fitting ways.

Our nine-year-old son, a gastronome but not a prodigy, names Bella Bistro his favorite restaurant. That said, if your child is addicted to a chicken nugget cuisine, this is probably not the right restaurant for him or her.

And Bella Bistro is more than just a terrific restaurant. Its outreach includes teaching and tasting classes.

When we first ate at Bella Bistro I asked how on earth it came to Arvada, and learned that the owner is very intentional in investing in this community. The care and the groundedness show.

• Visited July 2013