“the wild fig was delicious outdoor great spot for lunch~”
Review of Wild Fig

Wild Fig
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Fig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Two blocks down in front of the Hotel Jerome
Reviewed 27 August 2011

we just loved everything about the place.
the are eco friendly so you get served the bread warped in a fabric napkin. lovely.
the dises were just perfect.
my pasta was so good it was bad for me.
my husband had the pita with the shawarma meat. he loved it.
the host from iraland was fun and friendly guy. good looking too..smiling
and our server was sweet and service orinted persona.
it was great place to dine in a great summer day in aspen~
will be back for sure.

There are newer reviews for Wild Fig

Reviewed 17 August 2011

I had lunch at the Wild Fig with my husband on August 16th and thought the food was good, but what a terrible service! The waiter who took our order had a very nonchalant attitude towards us and never once inquired about the food nor if we wanted anything else. We travel a lot and expect better service from a place like Aspen with international appeal and where good meals are not cheap.

Given the great reviews this restaurant has received, the service should not be an exception. Sounds like management needs to recruit better or invest more in training!

Reviewed 14 August 2011

I had lunch here right around noon with a handful of family. The service was slow but once flagging down our waiter a few times, we got our orders in. I brought a dirty fork to the attention of our waiter and asked for a new one but never received one. The food was delicious, I can recommend the Bacon Wrapped Scallops and the Panino. The cold soups were excellent on such a warm summer day. It's situated near shops and a playground- a very lively area. Overall, I would return but expect a better experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

We ate at the Wild Fig, one of our favorite restaurants in Aspen, but were disappointed by the service! One of our forks had food on it! We asked the waiter to bring us another one but never got it. Otherwise the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great!

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Actually below average. Disappointed. Brown iceberg lettuce... Need I say more?? Go to CP burger it's amazing.

Been to Wild Fig? Share your experiences!