“Delish!”

Grateful Deli
Ranked #49 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Several people recommended the Grateful Deli, on Main St., for sandwiches. We were also told that they were very generous. So, my daughter and I shared turkey & avocado on a panini. With chips and a drink, we were each more than satisfied with our delicious 1/2 sandwich. The downside is that the place is tiny and there are only two benches and 4 small tables on the sidewalk in front. But, since a lot of the business seems to be take-out, we didn't wait long to find a place to sit. Although I am only here two more days, I may go back to try a different sandwich - I was very impressed : )

1  Thank DCLizzy

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Ordered some sandwiches to take with us up the gondola, and they were well-prepared and wrapped tightly in cardboard boxes and plastic wrap - very convenient to take on a picnic. And very delicious, with very fresh ingredients!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Great little sandwich shop on Main Street. The guys working were really friendly. Great selection of sandwiches and the prices were reasonable and portions were good size. The "Shakedown" sandwich was delicious. Loved the vibe... Would have loved to have listened to some Dead while eating my Shakedown out on the street but no music.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Wonderful sandwiches. Grateful Dead fans will feel especially welcome. Food is fabulous; try the Chicken Curry sandwich.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Our hotel recommended this deli so my husband, three year old daughter and I made the short walk there. Adorable little shop with great service. I got the portabello mushroom panini and it was THE BEST sandwich I've ever had. My husband loved his panini as well and my daughter loved her turkey & avacado sandwich. They were fast, affordable and super friendly. You must make this a stop if you're in Aspen, you will not be disappointed!