“Soooo Yummy! ”

Grateful Deli
Ranked #49 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I shared the Eddy Out which is all vegetables. A fabulous combination of avocado, sprouts, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo. We added provolone cheese and it was one of the best sandwiches I've had! Quick service. Reasonably priced and the sandwiches are huge!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Fresh Ingredients, quality meats and veggies, QUICK< helpful sandwich gals. Convenient, downtown , great value for Aspen for quick snack or meal

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stopped in for a sandwich - had a panini - which came as 2 wrapped sandwiches - very tasty. They have a great selection of sandwiches and salads - great value in Aspen. A good way to go if you are headed out for a hike in the back country. They make everything to order and it is done well.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband and I had spent the morning hiking near Maroon Bells and decided to head to Aspen for lunch. We didn't shower or clean up, so were looking for something low-key. I had read reviews on a bunch of places, but we decided just to walk around and look. Thirty minutes of walking and I became frustrated with our options as most places were upscale, pricey and not our style. We were fortunate to come across this small sandwich shop! We ordered a couple subs, bought a few beverages and waited outside for them to call my name. My only complaint was it took at least ten minutes to make the sandwiches. I actually went back in it was taking so long. After we got our food, we walked a few blocks down Main St and found a tree in a park to sit under and fulfill our famished selves! They were so good I craved them all week we were in the area!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

this place is great!! very small take out place but the sandwiches were very tasty, service was fast and friendly. priced accordingly and great variety.