“Excellent meal with a diverse menu.”
Review of Element 47

Element 47
Ranked #19 of 161 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St.
Description: It's been called Aspen's "finest spot to wine, dine and unwind." The name element 47 pays tribute to silver, the precious metal that first put Aspen on the map, and to the finest silver service cuisine -for breakfast, lunch, apres and dinner, 7 days a week. Our team of culinary and wine professionals is one very good reason we have enjoyed the rare 5-Star, 5-Diamond ranking for so long. Whether you ski in for lunch, drop in at the bar for a more casual rendezvous, or join us for the most special of occasions, you'll be greeted with warmth, not formality. You'll find the ambience - ceiling-height glass cases with some of our rarest wines, art by Michelle Grabner, Cameron Martin, Angel Otero, Scott Reeder, Philip Vanderhyden, Jose Lerma - as fine as the dining.
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the 6 course tasting meal. The wine choice was excellent. The beef was very good.
The desserts were heavenly. The service was excellent. I would come back next time I'm in Aspen.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

After looking at the dinner menu, I decided to go ahead with eating here despite the fact that they didn't have any vegetarian entrees (only a small winter vegetable salad). Imagine my delight when the waitress said that the chef would be more than happy to whip something up for me. I simply said that I would love it if he could make some kind of pasta for me and what I got was the most delicious cauliflower tortellini ever.

Also, they provided my boyfriend and I with a complimentary shot glass size of their soup (which was tasty) and when we declined to get dessert, the pastry chef sent out complimentary cake pops and caramel chunks.

Wonderful service and wonderful food. Will definitely be coming back for more!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

From the bread to start, entrée salad and then the drink to finish, everything was great. Top notch service to boot! Try the duck fat fries!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Breakfast you should have the hot chocolate at $12.00. It's worth it. Wonderful presentation and tastes.

Lunch was terrific with Wagyu steak and sweet treats. Be careful, you may have difficulty returning to the slopes.

Did not do dinner but saw the very active apres ski scene. Place to enjoy all day long. Service cheerful - and be aware - they add a service charge before you tip.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Like the atmosphere. Find a wine list where there was almost no wine under $100 a bit pretentious. We went for a bottle that was double that and frankly not worth the price. Food is good but not out of this world. The staff are very attentive and pleasant.

Been to Element 47? Share your experiences!