“5 star night!”

The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Aspen
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We had a great stay at the St Regis in Aspen. Exceptional staff, rooms and amenities. 24 hour outdoor heated pools and hot tub in the snow. wow! fireplace in the room. be sure to start with the 445 champagne tasting! Great town to come visits with something for everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Aspen Resort

Reviewed 9 March 2013

I had the most exceptional service experience from Dan in the lounge. He made my favorite Bloody Mary and it was perfect! But more importantly he gave us excellent service. Anticipating our needs and meeting them with a cheerful, helpful attitude even during a quite busy time. I hope to have him serve us on our next trip!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are so pleased you were able to stay with us on your vacation in February and take advantage of our beautiful Shadow Mountain Lounge. I am especially pleased to hear of the uncompromising service you received from our bartender, Dan.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort again in the near future. It was a privilege having you as our guest.

Kind Regards,
H. Steenge-Hart, General Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I had the most perfect espresso martini at the lobby bar. I hate being high maintenance, but I'm very particular about my espressotinis. My bartender Byron accommodated my every request and made it exactly the way I like it.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 7 March 2013

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel 3 times a winter for 8 years. We've always liked it, but they had a change of management within the last year and now we LOVE it! Lots more attention to guest care and needs, quicker responses to requests, and a general attitude that has been inbued on all staff that they are to make sure the guest satisfaction is paramount. Also, a redecoration of the rooms and public areas has improved the esthetics quite a bit. If you want a great resort experience where you're greeted with a smile and left with a smile, you couldn't do better.

Room Tip: The spa could stand to train their masseuses better. It's an uneven experience; sometimes you ge...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to post such heartwarming comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am overwhelmed by your kind recommendation of our property and our bespoke service. It is always a pleasure to have return guests at our resort and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards,
H. Steenge-Hart, General Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I didn't stay here as I was attending a conference in Snowmass. I did however, read that this was one of the top spas in the world so booked in at the end of my week of skiing. The front desk is very friendly and welcoming. They recommend you arrive early to enjoy some downtime and I really do recommend it. You can lock up your things, curl up in a robe and enjoy some TeaForte or water and biscuits and nuts. There is also a complimentary oxygen treatment included with the spa service for those who are feeling the effects of altitude.
The spa service was professional and up to the levels I've had at other top spas. The only comment is that I would have enjoyed knowing what products the aesthetician was using on my skin. I do understand that some people prefer silence during their treatments. The coed grotto was wonderful. The cascading falls offer hydromassage options depending on how you sit or lie underneath them. They also have a hot tub, cold plunge and steam room to top it off.
They also provide hairdryers and individually wrapped brushes for styling afterwards.
Staff is attentive without being intrusive. While they do add an automatic 20% gratuity, they do offer you the option of adjusting it (up or down!).

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tropicalnorth
Reviewed 4 March 2013

So how do you comment on perfection . . . If you are willing to pay the price, the St Regis has it all. The spa service is incredible, with steam room, hot and cold whirlpools, and a co-ed grotto - including "house" champagne at no extra charge. The house champagne, "315", is incredible.
The slopes are right out the door - with easy access to Aspen's 3 other mountains. We went snowmobiling and dog-sledding - all recommended and arranged by the concierge. So much fun! The outdoor pool and spa are heated. A great treat - perfect temperture and serene ambiance with the snow falling all around you in a 100% spa!

Room Tip: Aspen is pricey. Be prepared to pay top dollar for everything. Even the locals' places are dou...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeaSkyMountains
Reviewed 3 March 2013

4 nights in Aspen with Dom as your server........#winning! Seriously though great hotel, great location and did I mention that the bar is ......... awesome!!!! Have your drinks drinks served in a copper mug. During your down time go to the nightly sabre presentation.

• Stayed: March 2013