The St. Regis Aspen Resort
    Good 3.5/5
      Excellent 5/5
      • Pool
      1,011 results
      All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainski valetconcierge desklittle nellhot chocolateone bedroom suite
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed with my son on his 20th birthday. Had a wonderful experience. The rooms are very well designed. The toiletries & Lenin are amazing. All the staff members really put 100% to make sure your stay is memorable. It ideally located where you don't need to rent any automobile while your stay in aspen. Everything is just few minutes away. I felt was value for the money you pay and have already recommended to couple my friends.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
      1  Thank PradipSKumar
      StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to post such heartwarming comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort for your son's 20th birthday. I am overwhelmed by your kind recommendation of our property and our bespoke service. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I ended up at the St Regis at the last minute because my hotel in Estes Park was unreachable by car as a result of the recent floods. This property far exceeded my expectations. In the past 6 months I've had the pleasure of staying at the number one and number two hotels in the country. Though smaller, the rooms at the St Regis far exceeded rooms at both of those properties, The St Regis bathrooms exceeded those of any hotel I have stayed at anywhere in the world - loved the motion detected nightlight and sliding door for the tub. Great attention to design throughout the property.
      I was also impressed by the hotel staff. The individuals at the front desk were extremely helpful, as were the valets.
      Location is among the best in Aspen proper with respect to proximity to downtown.
      I would definitely return to this property in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the courtyard on the western side have a great view of the mountain
      • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
      StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. It’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels to Aspen and we sincerely hope that you had a pleasant time in our beautiful city. I am pleased to hear that you found our recent renovation to be alluring and that you received uncompromising service from our hotel staff.

It is regrettable that you were unable to visit Estes Park due to the recent floods in that area, but it was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest. We sincerely appreciate online reviews and your feedback allows us to make proper improvements for the future. Thank you for your beautiful recommendation of our property. I sincerely hope that the next time you travel to the Aspen area you will consider staying with us once again. We look forward to seeing you!.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I participated in a 3 day conference and the room was one of the noisiest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in, with a loud noise coming from the in-room HVAC unit. I complained after the first night, and was told the entire hotel was like that because they were switching from their summer to winter heating system. I asked it I could switch to another hotel, and was told it would cost $660 per night plus the St Regis has a 72 hour cancellation policy so I would have to pay for the noisy room anyway. I did visit the other hotel, and the room was much quieter, but the conference organizers would not agree to the extra cost. And I had to walk to the other hotel; the St Regis would not even offer me a ride. Take ear plugs and sleeping pills if you stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Take ear plugs and sleeping pills
      • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
      1  Thank clarkjh

Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the resort for a 3 day conference. We are sorry to hear, however, that your experience in one of our guestrooms was less than what you expected during your stay and we sincerely apologize that the service you received from our staff was below par. Please know that we take all comments posted very seriously and sincerely appreciate the feedback as it is of the utmost importance to us to help in maintaining and improving our service standards. We thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. If there is anything we may assist you with further, please feel free to reach out to my office at info@stregisaspen.com.

We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to The St. Regis Aspen Resort again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The overall ambience of the hotel and the service is what makes this a beautiful place to stay.

Typical of resorts there are charges for parking and restaurant prices can be high. We were able to negotiate free parking and a food and beverage daily credit. Granted, the time of year we stayed there was deemed 'between seasons' thus it was easier to get perks.

The rooms are fabulous. Very romantic and plush. We were given a room with a view of the mountain and courtyard.

If there was a slight disappointment it was in the breakfast. We would rate it a '7' as the food was nothing above the ordinary. The staff was very attentive and it made dining pleasant but had we not had the food credit we would have explored other options.

If we're to return we definitely would stay here again. Compared to other hotels it definitely stood out.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the 32-40 side. You then get the mountain and courtyard view. We stayed in room 334.
      • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
      2  Thank Travelaide_13

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our bespoke service, that you found our guestrooms and mountain views to be alluring.

Unfortunately, I am dismayed to read of your observations regarding our breakfast service. This type of service does not meet our standards, and for that I apologize. I hope that we may have the chance to host you once again in the future where you would have our commitment for a more enjoyable dining experience.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My wife and I stayed for two nights and we found the hotel to be beyond our expectations. Our presidential suite was as nice as any place we have ever stayed, we tend to be very particular and this hotel was top notch. In particular, Fargo at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect, we also enjoyed the bar lounge and the dinner at Chef's Club was also beyond our expectations. This hotel wants you to be happy,and we were. If your not happy,let them know and they will make it happen.

Room Tip: Insist on a room with a view,you won't be sorry !
      • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are so pleased that you and your wife were able to stay with us at The St. Regis Aspen Resort on your recent vacation to Aspen, CO. I am delighted you found our recent renovation to be captivating and our overall service uncompromising during your stay.

I surely hope that we may welcome you both back to the Resort again in the near future.

Kind Regards,