The Residence Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsralph lauren suitefrench roomdead centerluxury homemiddle of towngreat resourcehome away from homehotel experiencesdining tablerestaurant recommendationsmaster bedroomrooms are beautifullabor day weekendwalking distanceeasy accessperfect locationfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The Residence Hotel is a rare find. Terry Butler the owner and Terry the Manager make sure you are happy. The rooms are warm and comfortable. This was my 2nd summer staying for a week. All the rooms are fantastic. Most have a kitchen but even if they do not they will make sure you have a microwave, mini fridge and coffee pot.
The location is right in the heart of downtown Aspen...close to everything. I stayed in the Crimson suite. 2 bedroom and a huge bath. Perfect for me and my son and his college pal.
It is refreshing to find a place where they just want to make sure your stay is perfect. Charlie the dog is a sweetheart....Oh, it is dog friendly too, which was great since I missed my pup!
Don't tell anyone how amazing this place is!:)

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank buglet74
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had a family trip planned with our 3 adult children (and two golden retrievers) and booked two rooms. The service and accommodations were exceptional. The Terry's (Butler and Terry the office manager) were so kind and welcoming. Beds were so comfortable and rooms were spacious. The location is fantastic. One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had and we travel extensively.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank judykt
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Thank you for the great stay and letting your little chinese crested play with our miniature Schnauzer. Watching them play was just as good as the skiing!

The bed was really comfortable and location is perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank iamconnor
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have been to Aspen many times and by a twist of fate or divine guidance, I was fortunate to stay at The Residence Hotel. Not only did it feel like a home away from home, but the hospitality and staff - along with the "walk to the slopes" location, could not be beat. It felt as if you had your own British Estate in Downtown Aspen.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 27 December 2012

My husband and I had the good fortune to spend our anniversary in Aspen, Colorado.
We chose The Residence Hotel located in the middle of down town Aspen. Our stay at the Residence turned out to be the highpoint of our vacation. The Residence is an intimate eight room "theme" oriented hotel with antique and historical furnishings. Owner, Terry Butler and staff are completely versed in Aspen's offerings and made our stay most memorable. Our selection of the rooms shown on the Residence's Web Site more that exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: .Use The Residence's Web Site and/or call Terry Butler and staff for more information Suites are very spacious (up to 1600 sq ft)
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple