“BREXI...over-rated, poor service.”

Brexi
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Durant St.
WorldWide
“BREXI...over-rated, poor service.”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I had an important business dinner and Brexi was reccomended by a hotel concierge as fun place with good food. I made a reservation for 2 at 8. We were delayed being seated...for no apparent reason...which was not really that a big deal...15 minutes...even though the table appeared to be ready. I liked the menu...but by the time we were waited on my blood sugar had dropped so low that i almost passed out. The apps took a long time and were not exactly hot. The salad was actually very good. My entree, the famous chicken was under-cooked and had to be sent back. By the time they finally brought it out again...my companion was already finished.

Maybe it was just an off night in there, but next time I'm going to try a different place.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank DogDoggie

Kelowna, Canada
“Friendly staff and delicious fare!”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

We had a very enjoyable dinner at Brexi while in Aspen. The staff and manager were beyond friendly and very helpful with wine and menu recommendations. My husband and I both had the Sole (the daily special) and it was, without a word, the best I have had. We had a table outside on the patio and it was very quaint. Do not hesitate to dine at Brexi, you will truly enjoy it!

Visited August 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“One of the Worst Meals in My Life”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

After having been a regular at Brexi, live in Aspen about 30% of the time and having several very good (3 star) meals, the rotisserie chicken was the worst I have ever eaten, can get better at City Market. I though I was eating croutons in mashed potatoes. The two house Chardonnays were undrinkable, finally settled on the Brexi Burger. I was charged $15,00 while the person next to me got the $12.00 Burger AND Beer special at the same time. So much for Brexi.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Stephen B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious french fare”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Very tasty and for Aspen not too expensive. I had a delicious organic 1/2 chicken with a mushroom sauce. Not on the light side but worth the calories.

Visited July 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Relaxing, fun environment with great food”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We recently dropped in before heading to an event and were able to sit at the bar and order dinner. First, I can't say enough about the great service of the bartender. Not only was he extremely friendly, efficient and knowledgable about the entire menu - I also watched how conscientious he was of making sure that all of his guests were given the same service. Both of us had great meals, the drinks were mixed well and it just seemed like everyone was happy to there - both the guests and staff.

I highly recommend checking this place out. Be sure to make reservations in advance, as it seemed like there weren't a ton of tables, and the bar seats do fill up quickly.

• Visited July 2012