“Ambiance and food perfect ”
Review of Brexi - CLOSED

Brexi
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Durant St.
Quito, Ecuador
“Ambiance and food perfect ”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We spent a week in aspen. We where looking for a nice French restaurant. We found brexi. The ambiance and the service was flawless. The appetizers delicious.

We were 5. Two adults and 3 kids.
Foie gras, scallops, mussels, escargot. The appetizers were better than the entrées.

We had a wonderful time. We will definitely return.

Denver, Colorado
“It was nice to find something open for dinner at 9pm -- very late arrival due to snow storm”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We were happy to find Brexi open when we arrived very late due to a snow storm -- 5.5 hour drive from the Front Range. My husband and I were with another couple; none of us had been to this restaurant previously. Two of us enjoyed our meals; two of us thought "okay, not worth the price." Probably wouldn't try it again.

• Visited January 2014
Cary, North Carolina
“Always an excellent experience”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to Aspen for years and we go to Brexi every single time we go. It would not be a trip to Aspen without a dinner at Brexi!

We have always had excellent and courteous service. They were especially accommodating with the many young children we had in our most recent party.

The menu is incredible and the wine selection excellent. There is something for everyone culinary-wise. The decor is fabulous and adds to a wonderful experience each time. And you never know which celebrity you'll see there!

Dallas, Texas
“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This well may be my first negative review. My wife and I go to Aspen frequently, and Brexi has been one of her favorites. I, not so much. But, last night, Dec. 22, (Holiday Season) we had reservations my wife had made 2 weeks previously at 6:45. Neither of us liked the time, as we had massages that day ending 45 minutes before and little time to prepare. My wife had tried to get 7:30 reservations, but was told that was the only time available. When we arrived we were told our reservations were for 7:45! We explained the whole situation and why that could not have been the case or a mistake on our part. They were very unsympathetic, even when my son, who was with us, explained that the exact same thing happened last Holiday Season as was only corrected when he, an investment advisor in NY, had gone to the trouble of getting a written confirmation which he had in hand. Once they saw proof of their mistake in writing, our table suddenly appeared. Not last night, because they don't care without evidence. I guess it's a game to maximize the attention on more regular customers at prime dates, to the inconvenience of those that don't come often enough to matter. BE WARNED! There are lots of places with better food and much better customer care in Aspen. And, if despite this you choose Brexi, have documentation.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank LouisD50
WorldWide
“All show, no go.”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Brexi is one of my least favorite restaurants in Aspen. The service is usually snotty and the food inconsistent. I would never choose it myself...but some friends wanted to go.

The service was good and the food looked good on the plate. It even tasted OK...I was famished.

Wow..i've never had a worse case gas in my life. I'm not sure what caused it...but wow. I could have powered a g-5 last night.

• Visited December 2013